Are you looking for EAadhar Download link? Well if your answer is yes, here we are going to update you with the latest articles related to Eaadhar Download by using the name as well Aadhar Number.
Aadhar Card is noting but Identification Proof card having information like Your Name, Your Permanent Address, Mobile Number, Gender, Date Of Birth, Finger Print Data. Along with this unique aadhar number is given to you. In this webpage we will tell you how to download eAadhar Card Online.
E Aadhar card is an electronic copy of the original aadhar digitally signed by the competent Authority of UIDAI and password protected too. This copy is valid for all-purpose and we can download e-Aadhaar by visiting UIDAI websites https://uidai.gov.in/ or by visiting https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
We can download eaadhar card by using 28 digit enrolment no. along with Full Name and Pin code as well by using 2 digits Aadhaar No. along with Full Name and Pin code. Complete steps to download e aadhaar card is here.
After downloading the soft copy of the aadhar card, we need Adobe Reader’ to view e-Aadhaar. To download install Adobe Reader in the System you can visit https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
Eaadhar Download 2019
Govt schemes. Like if you are planning for new LPG Gas Subsidy, or want to get Benefits in Awas Yojana, Aadhar card is one the important document. You can apply online for aadhar card from here. And if you are not interest online, please visit to nearest Uidai center and you can apply for aadhar card as well download eaadhar card.
E Aadhar Card Download
When you fill application/ registration form, its take 3 month to receive original aadhar card. UIDAI means Unique Identification Authority of India) sends aadhar card to our address after 90 days. But what if you need aadhar card in urgent?
In such cases E aadhar can be downloaded from official website by using the enrollment number. This Eaadhar download soft copy of original aadhar card. Here I am sharing complete steps to download eaadhar card online. It will take 5 to 10 minutes.
In this online eaadhar download process, we need OTP (One Time Password) for verification. So, keep your mobile switch on and lets start. You will receive Eaadhar OTP only on registered mobile number.
E aadhar Card Download Online UIDAI
Do you know that we can download Eaadhar card by using these four methods?
- Download E-Aadhar By Enrollment Id (EID).
- Download E-Aadhar By Aadhar card number (UID).
- Download E-Aadhar By Name and Date Of Birth.
- Download E-Aadhar By Virtual Id. (VID).
How To Download E Aadhar Card By Enrollment Id (EID)
Here are complete steps to download eaadhar card online at uidai website by using enrollment number. Here you can Download E-Aadhaar by using your EID.
- First of all, visit the official website of UIDAI which is https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/.
- Before starting you read all Doubts regarding Eaadhar at Faq page.
- Now check your Aadhar Enrollment Slip and enter your Enrollment ID.
- Here you have to enter Your 14 Digit Enrollment Number (EX. 1234/12345/12345) and date and time. All these information are given on Aadhar Acknowledgement Slip.
- In the next step, enter your full name and PIN Code.
- Also, enter the verification Code as shown in the image.
- Now select OTP option and click Request OPT.
- In the next part, an otp will be received to register mobile number.
- Verify this otp and download eaadhar card online.
After this pdf copy of your aadhar card will be generated. In order to open this e aadhar card pdf file, you need the password. It’s Combination of first 4 letter of your name and Year of Birth.
Name: SURESH KUMAR
Year of Birth: 1990
Name: SAI KUMAR
Year of Birth: 1990
Hence you can download Eaadhar online.
How To Download E Aadhar Card By Aadhar card number (UID)
Here are complete steps to download eaadhar card online at uidai website by using Aadhar card number (UID. Here you can Download E-Aadhaar by using your UID.
- First of open official website of UIDAI which is https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/.
- Here select I have Aadhar Card and enter your 12 digit aadhar card number.
- Also, enter your Full name and Pin code.
- For humen verfication, enter captcha code.
- Next, click on request otp and verify.
- Here you will receive eaadhar pdf copy which can be open using pdf reader.
How To Download E Aadhar Card By Name And Date Of Birth
In real, we can not download Eaadhar by using name or DOB. But we can retrieve our EID or UID online.
- First of all UIDAI official website and click on Retrieve lost UID/EID.
- In the next step, select EID or UID.
- Here enter your name, email and mobile number.
Download E Aadhar Card By Name
- Next, verify your OTP and you will get EID.
- Now follow How To Download E Aadhar Card By Enrollment Id (EID) and get your aadhar card download.
So, by using one of the above methods you can get E aadhar card download done. In case you face any kind of problem, feel free to ask in the comment section.